White’s Warehouse is a dealer of custom manufactured premium display and storage Walk-in Coolers and Freezers, Reach-in Coolers and Freezers, Walk-in Doors standard and custom sizes, intended for use in Sandwich Shops, Bakeries, Restaurant, Industrial, Convenience, Grocery, Warehouse, Floral, Commercial Kitchens and other Commercial Refrigeration applications.
Save you time and money when you work with us to uniquely designed your Walk-in cooler, and to keep your overall operating costs down. The simple design of these refrigeration units ensures ease of assembly, and allows for future Walk-In Cooler/Freezer expansion or relocation.
Speed-Lok joining mechanism forms a tight, secure joint, keeping warm air out and cold air in. Speed-Lok’s join all panels: wall to wall, ceiling to wall, and floor to wall; which creates a complete vapor barrier system. Speed-Lok’s also provide easy assembly or dis-assembly for Walk-In Cooler/Freezer expansion or relocation.
We we will work with you and design your Walk-In Cooler/Freezer to meet your specific needs. Standard panel sizes and packaged refrigeration systems are offered as part of our Standard Walk-In Cooler/Freezer Quick Ship program, while custom sizes and offerings allow you to create any Walk-In Cooler/Freezer you desire.
PRE-ENGINEERED, PRE-FABRICATED WALK-IN COOLERS/FREEZERS OFFER THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. THESE STRUCTURES ARE PROVEN DEPENDABLE IN MANY DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS, AND ARE RELIABLE INVESTMENTS IN TODAY’S MARKET.
Hinged Entrance Doors:
• Various sizes to suit any installation
• Available panic hardware
• Anti-condensate heaters
All outdoor Walk-Ins must have a roof.
• Membrane roofs, with gutters and downspouts
• Pre-engineered Panel roofs
• Built-up type roofs roofs
We can provide design recommendations for many kinds of floor construction. We typically recommend:
• Bally floor panels on a concrete pad
• On-site fabricated built-in insulated floors
Structural Steel Support:
In some situations steel support is needed to suit local site conditions, construction regulations, and/or wind, seismic, and snow loading
• Ceilings: Suspended, and Self supporting
• External steel shed structures
• Lateral steel bracing, and proper steel support
• Observation Windows
• Deadbolt Locks or Lockingbars
• Digital Thermometers & Alarms
• Dock: Seals, Shelters, Lights, and Levelers
• Partition Wall Panels
• Ante-rooms, loading docks, vestibules
Industrial Cold Storage Doors:
• Manual or power operation
• Single or double horizontal slide
• Vertical rise
• Sectional overhead
• Stucco-embossed Galvalume steel
• Stucco-embossed Aluminum
• Stucco-embossed Stainless steel
• Stucco-embossed White galvanized steel
• Stucco-embossed Sand-tan galvanized steel
• Smooth White galvanized steel
• Stainless steel
• Smooth White aluminum
• Galvanized steel
• Custom metal, color, & coatings are available
READY TO GET SET UP? CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 252 661 2700