- Dimensions: 22″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 25-15/16″ H
- Up to 821 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces cubelet ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500SS, B-1650SS
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- R-404a refrigerant (2 lbs. 1 oz. / 1850 g)
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 15.23 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.94 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
F-1001MRJ-C with URC-5F, Ice Maker, Remote-cooled with URC-5F (Sold Separately)
Hoshizaki Cubelet Ice Maker, Remote Cooled
Do you like your drinks cold? Then the Hoshizaki F-1002MRJ-C is capable of producing approximately 840 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks, making this a perfect machine for any business that requires ice for beverage sales – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Remote-cooled with URC-5F (Sold Separately) ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24TM design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-1002MRJ-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold seperately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold seperately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-200H. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
|Dimensions||,,.... x 25-1516 cm|