- Dimensions: 22″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 25-15/16″ H
- Up to 878 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces cubelet ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500SS, B-1650SS
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- R-404a refrigerant (12.3 oz. / 350 g)
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 13.73 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 3.95 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
F-1001MWJ-C, Ice Maker, Water-cooled, Slim Line Modular
Hoshizaki Cubelet Ice Maker, F-1002MWJ-C
Do you need awesome ice for cool summer drinks? Then the Hoshizaki F-1002MWJ-C may be the machine for you. This machine is capable of producing approximately 790 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks, making this a perfect machine for any business that requires ice for beverage sales – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Water-cooled, Slim Line Modular ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24TM design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-1002MWJ-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold seperately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-200H. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Purchase today or contact us for more detail.