- Dimensions: 30″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 34-7/16″ H
- Up to 1327 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces cubelet ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- R-404a refrigerant (2 lbs. 5 oz. / 1050 g)
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 – 253V
- 15.9 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.61 kwh/100 [email protected] 90/70
- Single phase, 208-230v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
F-1501MAH-C, Ice Maker, Air-cooled, Modular
Hoshizaki Cubelet Ice Maker, Air-Cooled
The Hoshizaki F-1501MAJ-C is capable of producing approximately 1300 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks, making this a perfect machine for any business that requires ice for beverage sales – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Air-cooled, Modular ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24TM design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-1501MAJ-C requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 *3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold seperately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.