- Dimensions: 30″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 34-7/16″ H
- Up to 1705 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces flaked ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- R-404a refrigerant (5 lb. 2.5 oz. / 2340 g)
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 – 253V
- 18.4 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 3.44 kwh/100 [email protected] 90/70
- Single phase, 208-230v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
F-1501MRH Flaked Ice Maker, Remote-cooled with URC-14FE (Sold Separately)
Flaked Ice Maker, Remote-cooled with URC-14FE (Sold Separately)
The Hoshizaki F-1501MRJ is capable of producing approximately 1585 lbs of flaked ice per day making this machine the perfect addition to your eating establishment. Flaked ice is perfect for salad bars, seafood counters, vegetable displays, fresh raw chicken, and other food displays that require long lasting sanitary ice. This Remote-cooled with URC-14FE (Sold Separately) ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24TM design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain, as a result saving you time and money.