Ice Maker, Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular, Produces cubelet ice, Up to 728 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours, Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production, Durable stainless steel exterior, 15 minute flush cycle every 12 hours, Advanced CleanCycle12TM design, Easy maintenance leads to longer unit life span, ENERGY STAR Qualified, R-404a refrigerant , Single phase, 115-120v/60/1 , Compatible bins & dispensers, sold seperately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-200H
700lbs Ice Maker, F-801MAH-C, by Hoshizaki
700lbs Ice Maker, F-801MAH-C, by Hoshizaki, Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular
When it comes to food preservation, a cool presentation can lead to cold, hard profits. Not only does your product need to look good and stay fresh, the ice needs to look good too. Perfect for food and beverage presentation and hand scooping into drinks. Buy this 700lbs ice maker today!
The F-801MAH-C is capable of producing approximately 728 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks, making this a perfect machine for any business that requires ice for beverage sales – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle12TM design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-801MAH-C requires a Single phase, 115-120v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold seperately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-200H. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Dimensions: 22″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 25-15/16″ H
- Up to 728 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Slim, 22″W wide profile
- Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular
- Produces cubelet ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300
- Advanced CleanCycle12™ design
- 15 minute flush cycle every 12 hours
- R-404a refrigerant
- Easy maintenance leads to longer unit life span
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 11.4 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.51 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115-120v/60/1
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
|Dimensions||,,.... x 25-1516 cm|