Ice Machine, Hoshizaki KM-515MRH with URC-5F, Remote-cooled with URC-5F (Sold Separately)
Ice machine. The KM-515MRH is capable of producing approximately 491 lbs of crescent cubed ice, Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production in the same floor space! Our efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Remote-cooled with URC-5F (Sold Separately) ice maker features an CycleSaverTM design and includes the EverCheckTM alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-515MRH requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold seperately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold seperately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Dimensions: 22″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 30-5/16″ H
- Up to 491 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Slim, 22″W wide profile
- Remote-cooled with URC-5F (Sold Separately)
- Produces crescent ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- R-404a refrigerant
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 11.3 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 5.8 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor on evaporator.